Your thoughts and prayers have helped us through this wonderful journey. We could not be any happier and feel so blessed to have a healthy and beautiful baby boy to have joined our family. Thank you for your love, support and prayers; without them we would not be where we are today.
With love,
Christian, Joelle and Ty

At last, we call ourselves a family!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, August 15, 2008

Go USA!


We just can't get enough of the Olympics! As I was cleaning yesterday, Christian presented me with my gold medal and requested I put on my swimming gear for a photo shoot. (Come on, I know you all do this stuff, I'm the only one willing to admit it!) Our gym has a lap pool in it and over the winter I decided I would start to use it... I also decided I didn't want my hair to be destroyed by the chlorine, so I bought a swimming cap. Christian can't let it go. So here is the 2008 Pregnant Women's Swimming Champion... (Baby's gonna be so proud of mommy and daddy some day).

5 comments:

Amanda D. said...

OMG..that is hilarious!

Anonymous said...

hmm... I feel like Michael Phelps would appreciate this... or just think you're a little wierd? :P

Anonymous said...

Seriously, I can't stop laughing, I'm in tears! This is the best picture ever!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow... :)

Unknown said...

ROFL... so funny! I cant believe you'd fall for this.. =)