This is C
hristian at six weeks! On Saturday we took the first picture of my belly- just a bit bloated for now. Baby
Tolentino also had another photo shoot today. Now baby's crown to rump length is 8.2mm; that's 6mm bigger than last week. Yes, about the size of a piece of rice!!! The growth rate is about 1mm per day for now and (his)
heart rate is 118 beats per minute. Still so absolutely amazing. On Sunday, I started to have some nausea which I thought was just anxiety. We were at Ashley and Andrew's graduation party, and it was so difficult to keep such an exciting secret! But when I woke up on Monday, I struggled to get ready for work and stuck a big
ziplock in my pocket just in case I couldn't make it through the car ride. Bring on the saltines... the nausea has begun! I still felt the same ALL DAY on Tuesday, but today I feel
gre
at. No nausea, but I managed to sneak in a 3 hour nap after meeting Grandma Liz for lunch. We went browsing for clothes and I had more fun looking through the baby section than looking for clothes for myself.
Ohhhh, how exciting! Now Lola Rosie is here visiting us. We've gotten our first few baby gifts already from a few of my co-workers. Chris got us an adorable soft little angel rattle, and Linda gave us our first baby
healthcare kit- the perfect gift from one nurse to another. Thank you!
3 comments:
Well, Precious, are you ready for this family???????
We cant wait to babysit OUR lil angel!!!!!!!
cant figure out how to blog!!!!! God am I getting old. We are soooo happy for you guys and love you both very much. This is the best and cutest thing you can do for your child. Have it all on record on the web. Shane and Branden are going to love to have another cousin
Post a Comment