
I checked on baby's heartbeat this morning. The rate was 144, and very clear. I was midway through the heart rate when the baby moved and I lost it. But I moved the doppler over about an inch and a half and was able to hear it again.
It's hard to believe baby is four inches from crown to rump... Baby's scalp hair pattern has been determined by now and can turn (his) head, open its mouth, and press its lips together. This month we expect to see the most rapid growth yet! I'm not sure if we'll have another ultrasound at our visit on the 28th, but it sure would be nice!!

We went browsing in Geneva yesterday after breakfast and found some really adorable paintings for the nursery. So I believe we have det
ermined the theme of the room, but we can 't purchase any paintings until we know if it's a boy or a girl... there weren't any gender neutral items for what we like so I'm going to call over there today to find out if the paintings I found can be ordered in say... 25 weeks or so!Oh!... I had another baby dream last night. Despite the fact that Christian and I came to the realization this week that this very well could be a girl, it was still a boy in my dream. He had such a round little head and beautiful face!! (He was probably about 9 months old in my dream). He even looked like a Polpino!! I should mention that we are certainly not hoping for one sex over another, its just that all along we've both said we think it's a boy while most everyone else thinks it's a girl... 'Till this weekend when we talked about how our certainty of it being a boy is diminishing... We'll see, won't we!
Thank you to our friend Dawn for lending me some maternity clothes. The capris are especially helpful to get me through the next few warm months without spending too much money!

1 comment:
Cute pants... cuter belly. ;) ~Zay
Post a Comment