Your thoughts and prayers have helped us through this wonderful journey. We could not be any happier and feel so blessed to have a healthy and beautiful baby boy to have joined our family. Thank you for your love, support and prayers; without them we would not be where we are today.
With love,
Christian, Joelle and Ty

At last, we call ourselves a family!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, August 11, 2008

Introducing... the full front panel!




















I did it! I jumped over to the other side and purchased some maternity clothes... Christian came with and helped me pick out some cute stuff. I got a pair of jeans and a bunch of casual shirts, nothing too dressy since I really don't need dress clothes for work. The jeans are the best things since sliced bread. They have the full front panel that is so light and comfy over my belly; I can turn it down or leave it up. I LOVE them!! I wore street clothes to work today instead of scrubs. I thought I could get away with wearing my regular grey cords with one of the longer tops I purchased over the weekend... I should take a picture and post it. Ridiculous. I couldn't even zip them. So I think I'm going to pack up my skinny pants and just forget about them for at least the next 9 months instead of wasting my time trying to find a way to make them work. Anyway, I look forward to picking up a few more items to get me through the next couple of months; especially pants!

Last weekend Christian, my mom, and I went shopping for a friends baby shower gift and decided to pretend we were the three bears in the glider section of the store... We all agreed that this glider was "juusst right". The pillow on the back is soo soft and it is upholstered in chenille. It is a glider and even has a gliding ottoman. It is amazing. I told Christian we may want to have it upholstered in a color to match our family room; I'm not sure I can leave it up in the baby's room! We also found a crib set we liked, but we'll keep looking around for the perfect one.

Christian came to visit me at work today. We listened to baby's heartbeat together. Last week when I listened, I found the heartbeat all the way over toward the right side. Today when we listened it was all the way over to the left side. Sounds nice and strong! We look forward to our next appointment on the 28th so we can see how big baby is getting.
Thank you Kim and Logan for baby's first stuffed animal-so soft and cuddly!

3 comments:

Amanda D. said...

Very very cute! Maternity clothes rock. Mimi has some really cute stuff and there are always tons of sales. Love your chair...looking for furniture..check out Cradles And All in Geneva...we got everything there (even our chair).You are looking super cute!

Anonymous said...

OMG, How cute are you!!!!!

Unknown said...

Wow... you look good on maternity clothes..cant wait to see Baby T.