

I've been studying a lot for my exam next week and have had just about enough of the brain and spinal cord, diseases, drugs, and diagnoses. I took the day off yesterday to study and felt really accomplished. At night we caught a few minutes of "What Not to Wear" and I decided to call for a haircut appointment. Renee didn't have any openings so I told them to call me if she had a cancellation. Christian was with me when I called.
Today, Christian went out to run some errands while I studied some more (although I was feeling very overwhelmed and tired of it all). I got a call from the salon that Renee had a 12:00 cancellation. I told her I would be there at noon. I jumped in the shower and then sent Christian a text that I got in for a 12:00 haircut. He texted back, "Nice work. Get outta house for a bit. See u later poopie head. Luv u."
When I got to the salon and told the receptionist "I'm here for a 12:oo haircut with Renee", she responded... "Uhhh, Renee really didn't have a cancellation. I'm sorry." I looked at her like she was nuts and wasted my time by having me come in, but before I could say anything, she added, "Your husband called in and told me to tell you that, but really he has booked you for a manicure and pedicure. So come on in back and we'll get you started."
So, that's how I spent my afternoon. It was so relaxing. And now I'm back to studying (and blogging). Thank you Christian!

Here's a picture of my latest craving... taffy apples! This one's from Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory. It's huge! I couldn't finish it, but almost. What a great weekend... taffy apples and pedicures. Almost makes me forget about that exam!
Bab
y's good. It gave us a little scare earlier in the week. But I went in to see the doctor and everything is ok. I've been doing well ever since. I am having some braxton hicks contractions, but nothing unusual. I will schedule my blood glucose screening for gestational diabetes some time next week, probably not until after November 12th. I'll have some other usual screenings done at the same time. For now, just making sure I drink plenty of fluids and get enough rest. In 5 days, my life will be back to normal and I can't wait to pick up a book to read for pleasure! Christian bought me the book "The Lucky One" by Nicholas Sparks; that'll be the first one I read.
y's good. It gave us a little scare earlier in the week. But I went in to see the doctor and everything is ok. I've been doing well ever since. I am having some braxton hicks contractions, but nothing unusual. I will schedule my blood glucose screening for gestational diabetes some time next week, probably not until after November 12th. I'll have some other usual screenings done at the same time. For now, just making sure I drink plenty of fluids and get enough rest. In 5 days, my life will be back to normal and I can't wait to pick up a book to read for pleasure! Christian bought me the book "The Lucky One" by Nicholas Sparks; that'll be the first one I read. 
1 comment:
What a cute belly and wonderful husband! How exciting!
Post a Comment