Your thoughts and prayers have helped us through this wonderful journey. We could not be any happier and feel so blessed to have a healthy and beautiful baby boy to have joined our family. Thank you for your love, support and prayers; without them we would not be where we are today.
With love,
Christian, Joelle and Ty

At last, we call ourselves a family!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Looks like it's gonna be Valentino Tolentino after all... I was hoping for a Baby Barack today.

Just got home from the doctor... NO CHANGE!!! I will go back to work on Thursday as long as I'm approved to do so by my employee health department tomorrow. I'll also need to go pick up some new scrubs since my last sets weren't fitting so well when I left work 4 weeks ago. It's bitter-sweet. I'm glad to be able to go back to work because I'd rather be there and busy than at home watching the clock. However, I would much prefer to be HAVING MY BABY! I know, Baby will come when God is ready for Baby to come. But can't I have a say in it too?! A girl at work was told my her mother that when you feel like you just can't take it anymore, you have FOUR weeks to go! I guess that means I have 3.5 weeks left, which would accurately take us to Valentines Day...
Next appointment is next Monday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there, dear one. As we discussed, in the end, it will be worth the wait. Love you and pray for you every day. Be patient and imagine that you have 3 months to go and . . . . Wow! the baby will be here early!!!!!!
Mom