Tonight, we are going out for spicy Mexican dinner with Ron, Jenessa, and Gerry. Then we'll come home and watch the UFC fight on pay-per-view. Hopefully that'll stir up some excitement. I got a message from a friend today whose husband, a physician, has suggested I drink real raspberry tea; he specified that it not be raspberry flavored, but rather the kind found in the organic isle. If I don't make it there tonight, I'll be in the organic isle in the morning!! I'll let him remain nameless unless we see some results, in which case I want half of the money he earns from me making him FAMOUS!! ;-)
How do I feel? Well, like a stuffed sausage. And although I would love to deliver tonight, I have really enjoyed the way Baby has been moving this week. Evening is still the most active time, but I love feeling Baby's little heels sticking out of the right side of my belly. It's head is down, as it has been, but it is laying sideways with it's back and butt on the left side of my stomach and the arms, knees and heels all the way over on my right side. I'm really going to miss these feelings. What's making me uncomfortable is my back, and in the evening, or after walking or standing my stomach actually hurts. It's so tight and heavy!

3 comments:
Love you, little Mommy!
Big Mommy
OMG...you are ready girlfriend! Looking great!
Any day now, sausage.
Post a Comment