Your thoughts and prayers have helped us through this wonderful journey. We could not be any happier and feel so blessed to have a healthy and beautiful baby boy to have joined our family. Thank you for your love, support and prayers; without them we would not be where we are today.
With love,
Christian, Joelle and Ty

At last, we call ourselves a family!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, October 11, 2008

The Story of the Three Bears

For the record, I should mention that although this looks like I am wearing a strapless bra on the outside of my shirt, it is nothing more than an optical illusion! (The tank top I have under the shirt I am wearing is folded over my top for the picture...)
It's our last week of month five! I am still feeling well and full of energy! Baby continues to move more than ever. Its weight is one pound now and is developing senses of touch, sight, hearing, and taste. They say if I shine a flashlight to my belly, baby will move away from the light. I'm just not sure I'm willing to try this, it seems cruel.
Knowing baby can hear now, Christian read us The Story of the Three Bears this morning. We pulled it out of one of the story books I have saved since I was probably six years old. It was good practice for him to manipulate his voice into the characters of the story... in this particular story, Papa Bear had the voice of Chris Rock. We'll continue to work on that.
We celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary this week by going to see Dirty Dancing at the Cadillac Palace, downtown. It was a really good time; that's my favorite movie!
We made our way back to Geneva today for breakfast and walked through a few shops again. It's a good thing we don't know the sex of our baby- we'd be broke! The clothes they sell are beautiful and so unique. So, we left without making a dent in our pocketbooks, but certainly anticipating the reveal of the sex of Baby T!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look fabulous!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on 3 years! And for not spending money on baby stuff! I don't have kids and I have a hard time not buying baby stuff when I go in those places!

Anonymous said...

Thank you both! We love you.