Your thoughts and prayers have helped us through this wonderful journey. We could not be any happier and feel so blessed to have a healthy and beautiful baby boy to have joined our family. Thank you for your love, support and prayers; without them we would not be where we are today.
With love,
Christian, Joelle and Ty

At last, we call ourselves a family!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Tears

Have I mentioned how much I love being pregnant?! I fell asleep on the couch last night around 8:30 and woke up to go to bed at 11:30. I watched TV till about 1:00am with my arm wrapped around my belly just enjoying every movement this baby makes... at one point, I thought Christian was poking his finger into the side of my stomach. It hurt; I said, "What are you doing?". When I looked down, he was asleep with his hand on my stomach. He hadn't done anything at all. The baby was poking me in the side of my belly! When I pressed back with my finger in the same spot, I felt what must have been a tiny little foot pressing back at me! Happy tears just rolled down my face. It was amazing!

5 comments:

Amanda D. said...

Awww......I remember those little kicks. Now she passes farts when I pull down her diaper. LOL.....so funny.

Anonymous said...

And more tears were just shed by Gwama. Love you.

Anonymous said...

. . . I mean Gwamma.

Anonymous said...

I love the post... I also love the comment from Amanda! Made me laugh!

Anonymous said...

Just want to tell you Joelle how much I love you!! You make me proud to be your older brother. I have not checked the blog often enough but what I have read makes me smile and want to give you that big hug.I am getting more and more excited of being an uncle again and looking forward to the first time I get to watch her while you guys get out for a night. Yes HER!! :) XXXXOOOO V