
Pacey loves to be rocked... so Christian thought we should make our own puppy sling like they sell for babies. She is currently being carried around our house in her new sling while Christian drinks his coffee and watches the snow falling through the windows. And she actually appears to be falling asleep. (Let's keep this our little secret, okay?!).
Mommy went shopping the other day for some gender specific outfits for Baby T. The return policy has no time limit, so I got a few things for Baby Girl T. and a few things for Baby Boy T. Christian had his first Baby dream on Friday night... and it was a... GIRL. He woke up and said, "I know I've been saying all along that it's a boy, but I think it could be a girl now". Then he was asking baby to respond if her name was ______ or to respond if his name was______. No definitive response though.I'm starting to get a bit more tired now than I was during the previous weeks. Actually, more than anything I'm just feeling a little uncomfortable. Not terribly, but getting in and out of chairs and bed has become increasingly difficul
t. I'm noticing the first signs of swelling in my lower legs. My rings are a bit tighter too. I take them on and off every day though so I'm not worried one day I'm gonna wake up and not be able to take them off. But on Than
ksgiving, I lowered my socks because they were getting itchy and my legs were indented from the top of the socks. And unfortunately, that's been the case every day since. Other than those things and my increasingly wide structure, I'm great!
t. I'm noticing the first signs of swelling in my lower legs. My rings are a bit tighter too. I take them on and off every day though so I'm not worried one day I'm gonna wake up and not be able to take them off. But on Than
ksgiving, I lowered my socks because they were getting itchy and my legs were indented from the top of the socks. And unfortunately, that's been the case every day since. Other than those things and my increasingly wide structure, I'm great!Thanksgiving was great, the food was excellent. We were at Marla and Mark's house for dinner after going over to Mom and Dad Tolentino's to have breakfast together. We made them my favorite... cinnamon raisin french toast, eggs and sausage. Yummy. The pork and turkey as well as everything served for dinner by Marla was particularly excellent this year; we also celebrated Andrew's birthday. We
did our annual gift list exchange to prepare for Christmas too.
did our annual gift list exchange to prepare for Christmas too.In a few hours we will begin the process of getting estimates for our upstairs- carpet, hardwood or both? We'll see... but we know we want to welcome Baby with a fresh new living space. And Daddy would be very happy with new hardwood floors too. We haven't gotten our Christmas tree yet, but hope to begin decorating for Christmas this week!

1 comment:
This is such an exciting time! I can't wait. Ok, did you check out the Chinese calendar yet? Let me know :)
Post a Comment